Old October 8th 03, 12:44 AM
J-Ph

Default Samnaun

"J-Ph" a écrit dans le message
news: ...
Has anyone here already been in this resort ? Any opinion on it ?
It seems there is a quite large ski domain (if you add Ischgl in Austria),
but I must say I had never heard of it until today.
I've read it is a "duty free" resort. Is housing duty free too ??
Is it expensive (compared to other Swiss and, say, French resorts) ?

Thanks (I can't see Nigel's answer here, but I found it thanks to google
group).

It seems Samnaun can be accessed by Switzerland and Austria as well.
I think I will take a train or a plane to Zürich, then train and bus to
Samnaun (4 hours).
Not a very convenient (nor fast) trip, but I hope it will be less crowded
than the Tarentaise (The trip is bound to be during French school
holiday period : 14-02 to 01-03).
Do you really think it will be less crowded there in this period ? Or maybe
it will be exactly the same as in France ?

Which week of february is likely to be the less crowded (3th or 4th) ?

JPh