Old February 20th 05, 11:26 AM
Marinus

Default Atomic skis

Hi there,

Planned for a long time but it's now probably going to happen.
I'm buying my own skis. If possible some used ones from this year, but maybe
some new ones.
I'm an average skier, not afraid on the reds, but won't go to the blacks
and/or blackish reddish. I also don't go off-piste and have no plans in
doing this any time soon. My skiing experience is about 3 years of dry slope
(thoughout the whole winter) and 6 years Alps (for a week) and some
day-trips to Winterberg, Bottrop and some other artificial snow-domes. Speed
is nice, but carving is more fun, so if I would have to make a choice I
would go for the carving.
My length is 1.80 metres and my weight is 90 kg's. Ski length about 1.70
metres?

I was thinking about the Atomic C9 as I've heard a lot of good things about
these skis. I might also consider the SX:7 from Atomic, but what I'm
actually looking for is some advice, or maybe a website where I can compare
different type and mark of skis.

Any advice and help would be apreciated.

Kind regards,

Marinus