Old February 27th 04, 01:04 AM
Richard Henry

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article tPu%b.1497$h23.128@fed1read06, Richard Henry at

wrote on 2/26/04 2:55 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Geez, I thought you just gave us your address and you claim to be

posting
under your real name. Or did you lie?

Now remember, I'm the one that alsway says that I'm me. You're the one

that
says I'm not. If you're now saying that I'm me, and at the address and
phone number to which you, then you must have been, err, _mistaken_

when
you said I wasn't me.

Did you lie? Looks like a lie to me. Enjoying yourself, freak?

There were a few errors in my last message that may have disrupted my
meaning. I got a phone call in the midst of writing (no, not Scott) and
sent it without my usual careful review. Let me try again.

Now remember, I'm the one that always says that I'm me. You're the one that
says I'm not. If you're now saying that I'm me, and at the address and
phone number to which you had been directed by me, then you must have been,
err, _mistaken_ when you said I wasn't me.

I like the way you toned down the language in your response. Real progress.
Keep it up!