Old February 27th 04, 12:36 AM
scottabe

Default The Mikado

in article , tm at
lid wrote on 2/26/04 5:24 PM:

In article ,
BrritSki wrote:

scottabe wrote:

You're on my list, wacko.

As some day it may happen my tormentors may be found,
I've got a little list--I've got a little list
Of the rsa offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed--who never would be missed!

All small, slow, female skiers with whom I like to race
Those guys I like to scream at that I'd never dare to face
And everyone who trolls me and whose posts I can't resist
And those who post politely, who make me look quite ****ed
And all the dweebs who won't reply, whose words Bert cannot twist
They'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!
CHORUS. He's got 'em on the list--he's got 'em on the list;
And they'll none of 'em be missed--they'll none of 'em be
missed.

All those whose homes I stayed in, whose fences I have trashed
Repaid with meals on 2-for-1 (I never carry cash)
The 6 foot, stacked, imaginary, grrls that I have kissed
Bobaloob, Al Weinstein and my friends who don't exist
Those guys on other forums who think boys should not be brissed
I don't think they'd be missed--I'm sure they'd not be missed!
CHORUS. He's got them on the list--he's got them on the list;
And I don't think they'll be missed--I'm sure they'll not be
missed!

All those who quote my own words like some deranged archivist
And make me look both stupid and a serial fantasist
Those guys who never show at meets, but film me from the hall
The freaks who give me numbers, but deny me when I call
All those who carve their turns with style or like to ski off piste
All rsa except for me should be upon the list,
For they'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!

That's very funny stuff, who knew William and Sir Arthur were
terrorist?

Clue time, you sick ****. Defamation and stalking are only funny to freaks
like you.