Old January 27th 04, 03:29 PM
uglymoney

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:29:13 -0700, "Let Mikey Ski It!"
wrote:

uglymoney wrote:
... The best nightlife
takes place not at the ski area, and not in the town, but in some
podunk town named Wilson, where a bunch of hicks gather in some sort
of redneck ritual that only a skier from Cody could appreciate.

That must be the place a local motel owner told us about. She also said,
"it has a big parking lot out back if ya takes to fightin". (No kiddin)

Nate, have you applied for a job in Colorado, yet?

Not yet. Denver area/front range is #1 on my A list though, and trust
me, its more than just you trying to talk sense into me, and get me to
relocate. I've as many friends in Denver as I do here - many have
already fled.

Strangely, I am home today because of a snowstorm here in the midwest.
Thats a good thing.

nate