Old November 17th 03, 02:39 PM
mark

Default Ski Lessons in Houston?

"Christopher Mooney" wrote ...
I will be making a trip from my little town in Northwest Arkansas to
the big old city of Houston, Texas at Thanksgiving this year, and
seeing as how the family has planned our very first ski trip in March,
I am interested in getting hooked up with some begginer's lessons.
What I was wanting to know was whether anyone knew of places in
Houston that offer the "giant moving belt" classes that I have heard
offered in places larger than my hometown?

Thanks in advance!

Chris Mooney (who can't wait to see how many nicknames get plonked
from my second post ever - first post was a real eye-opener)

During my stint as a ski instructor I encountered a lot of people who had
used various artificial ski slopes for their first skiing experience. Very
few (if any) of them seemed to have any significant advantage over the
people who had their first skiing experience on real snow.
--
mark