Old November 20th 06, 08:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Peter Clinch

Default Some wicked backcountry boarding in the Scottish Highlands

geoffers wrote:

Yeah - had 2 great tours in March and late April -

Have a look at these if you're interested

http://www.winterhighland.info/touring/index.php?50,183
http://www.winterhighland.info/touring/index.php?50,105

Great stuff! Now armed with a wee bombproof digital camera so will
hopefully get some more pictorial records made this coming year.
There's /some/ snow down already, I see from the forecasts, and I've
just booked a week in Seefeld just after new year, so I'm feeling good
about the coming skiing...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK