Old October 27th 03, 12:56 PM
Adrian D. Shaw

Default which Austrian glacier is the "warmest" ?

Yn erthygl , sgrifennodd
Pablo :
I am going to Austria in first half of Nov. to ski with my daughter. She
hates to ski in temperatures below -10 deg. C. Many people recommended me
Tux as the best at this time of the year but as I see Tux is always very
cold with strong wind in addition. I realize November weather is
unpredictable but I suspect there are some glaciers which may be placed in
quiter areas or slopes are on sunny side of the mountain. Any experiences
??

Just to say that I remember going up a chair lift on the Hintertux glacier
and feeling colder than I've ever felt before - or since. That was in
March (1990 I think).

Adrian
--
Adrian Shaw ais@