Old February 3rd 04, 03:24 AM
Richard Henry

Default Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show

"pigo" wrote in message

"klaus" wrote in message
Dave Stallard wrote:
Bring back Shania Twain, I say.

Now her breast I would have watched for.

Don't sell your marching band stocks just yet.

Boy. How sad does an "entertainer" have to be when people would prefer the
marching band? I sure would. That's why I knew enough to do some other

stuff
during halftime.

I watched the first quarter, then wnet out to do some yard work. Gor back
just in time to see all the 2nd quarter scoring. After the first round of
halftime commercials, I wnt back out to put the tools away. Got back in
time for the second half, which I watched all the way through.

Didn't see the halftime show, but from all the buzz, it sounds like a
regular show on MTV.