Old June 28th 13, 09:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
BrritSki[_3_]

Default Ski clothes

On 27/06/2013 23:02, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:18:47 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
All nice and clean, put away for next year. Soon....

--

Cheers,

Bev

"There's an apocryphal (I hope not !) story about a Bristol bike

thief found cold, wet and bedraggled one morning, D locked by the

neck to a local bridge." -- Anon

And I guess I'm able to get through also.

This past ski season was a bust = no time, bad weather, and an unrelated

foot injury rolled what should have been the best season ever into a mess.

My ancient knees reduced my activity too - cut short the 1st weekend
after NY on way back from UK as waife was not feeling good and we wanted
to get home.

Had a good long weekend with BrratSki in Courmayeur, but despite loads
of snow nearby only managed 1 more day and that was with a
mostkly-closed resort due to fog - they said avie risk too, but we think
it was mainly because very few people there

Let's see if this post gets thru - last one didn't...