Old October 31st 03, 01:45 PM
stuart

Default What to wear

"Jez Harper" wrote in message
This might be a stupid question.

I am going to Whistler for 3 weeks over Christmas and New year. What do I
wear on my feet when I am not skiing? Snow boots? hiking boots? Trainers?

Also, are jeans and ski jackets acceptable when going out in the evening?

Cheers

Jez

What planet are you from? Last time I checked Whistler BC was in Canada. You
wear what the **** you feel comfortable in. What they gonna do? Some minimum
wage lackey maitre'd (from Australia working at whistler for the season)
gonna tell you that you aren't "appropriately dressed". They might get away
with that in the UK, but not here. The management would worry about getting
sued for discrimination.
Hey! Try wearing a turban:-)