Old September 4th 03, 07:06 AM
Ace

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:51:44 +0000 (UTC), Alex Heney
wrote:

Top-posting

Among the hundreds of thousands of people posting to usenet, I doubt
if there are more than a few dozen (AT MOST) who would agree with you
here.

Sadly, there are quite a lot more than that, mostly through simple
ignorance, however. But on uk.rec.motorcycles (one of the largest
froups in the world) we see quite a few arguning this point, mostly
just trolling, mind.

But your point is still entirley true - it's only a few awkward sods
and quite a lot of ''didn't know any better' newbies who prefer to
post that way.

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)