Old April 29th 04, 07:48 PM
skibum

Default Good Speed Board?

Thanks Mike & Arvin for the info. My Mom let me bid on a Salomon Definition
on e-bay. I heard from other people that this was a great board. Hope I win
it! Thanks again
"Mike T" wrote in message
I don't understand
the new naming system they have... although I did ride the Definition
- good stable board, very stiff and amazing edgehold, probably good
for BX as well, but it's just a little unwieldy are lower speeds.

Forecast is essentially the renamed 450, or at least it was the first

year!

Another Salomon choice might be the Fastback, which is marketed as an
off-piste board but when I rode it several years ago it was actually

pretty
carvy. I don't know if that comes in your size though, they tend to come

in
bigger sizes from what I can remember.