Old December 20th 05, 09:45 PM

Well Ivan is pretty much self coached but he has been going back to
Russia the past two summers where his family is and does his training
over there.

He is very capable of making good training programs for himself as he
has a coaching degree. I am not quite sure about the specifics of his
degree but he told me he could be a coach for a multitude of sports
(skiing, soccer, etc...). Speaking of soccer, he ain't half bad with
the ball either.

One thing I find with Ivan is that he is very adapt to improving his
technique and changes in equipment. When trying out his new Salomon
skis last year he gave the most technical description of them possible,
where I was only able to say that they felt good. He seems to possess a
feel for things on the snow.

Cyrus