Old September 4th 16, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Ski gear cleanout

On 09/03/2016 04:04 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Part of the downsizing is taking 45 years financial and tax records
from a file box per year down to a pendaflex folder per year. I
hauled out all the boxes yesterday, and I have been sitting watching
Ice Road Truckers while sorting through bug-eaten papers in the
boxes.

If shredding were cheaper I'd take ALL the records from 1961 through
2001 and dump them into the hopper. Maybe a couple of bales. I wonder
how much it costs to rent a wood chipper...

In one box, that was in a stack up in the garage loft a few feet from
the ski whose binding exploded a couple of years back, I found the
missing spring and a few chunks of plastic that looked like binding.
Maybe that is why that stack fell over.

Atomic? I'll never buy another Atomic product, or even accept one as a
gift.

--
Cheers, Bev
If you're ever about to be mugged by a couple