Old December 23rd 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Best skiing in the country

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Damn, I was thinking of heading south, but it's gonna have to wait until
they get some more snow.
Best skiing in the country is right here in the NW and BC. Midwinter

base,
it just doesn't quit puking snow.
I'm sick and tired of fat skis. I long for the groomed. Yet I keep

lining
up for more punishment. Crystal was fabulous the past couple days.
Phenomenal.

Up to this point, the post is on topic, and sounds reasonable.

Is this where your other persanality takes over?
You ought to kill this one off. It shows you as something nobody
should be proud of. You do realize that every newcomer to this group
sees you only as a obsessed obnoxious nut-case. Why don't you drop
the rants? Grow up, and we might welcome your input. Do you really get
that much benefit by being a jerk?

You do realize that most of the people here have nothing to do with your
past problems. Why subject them to this? Let it go.

Best of all, no one has threatened my life on the mountain. Or falsely
accused me of molesting children, or made false allegations to the cops,

or
spewed ANY kind of **** whatsoever.
Amazing how that works: the only place anyone is cowardly enough to do

that
is right here on good ol rsa, home of the psychopathic stalking wackos.
Pathological liars, gutless freaks, and outright nutcases.
Damn, feels good to know I'm getting better skiing than you.

You know the best part?
Ain't had to buy a lift ticket yet.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Not only getting the best skiing, but the best kind of skiing.
Free skiing!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
BMDF, freaks.
And Merry Christmas. As it happens, I spent the evening last night with
some decent people, caroling at an old folks home.

I bet they'd love to read this post and find out who you really are.

Had a blast. A little service. Something you freaks do not understand.
Then went free skiing.
There is a God. And HE thinks you freaks are sick, depraved, disgusting
assholes. Just like me.

BMDF, freaks.