Old November 17th 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

Default Ski Insurance

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:07:48 -0000, "Michael Chare"
wrote:

Anyone got an opinion of Insureandgo or able to suggest an alternative. I
have a one week and a two week holiday booked, (covered by an insurance
policy that does not include skiing risks.)

As a non-UK resident I don't really keep track of these things, and
certainly have no knowledge of the company you mention. So I've no
idea how competitive it is or how well it meets your needs, but I feel
it would be remiss of me not to point out Ski Club GB's insurance at
http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/ins...insurance.aspx

HTH

--
Ace