Old February 9th 05, 03:42 PM
Le Dieu

"Ace" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:18:57 GMT, "Le Dieu" wrote:

...Should skis be stored for long periods with bindings open or closed?
I'm
assuming 'closed' means, as if you're boot was in it.

Does it matter? Anything else I should know?

The Fritcshi biondings I bought last week specifically state that they
should be stored in the relaxed, i.e. as if there was a boot in,
position. Dunno if this really makes a difference, but the idea is
that in the open position the spring are under compression, so in
theory over time might lose some of their 'spring'.

Ta. That's settled then. Closed it is.

A. D.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
All opinions expressed are personal and in no way represent those of the