Old February 9th 05, 03:33 PM
Ace

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:18:57 GMT, "Le Dieu" wrote:

...Should skis be stored for long periods with bindings open or closed? I'm
assuming 'closed' means, as if you're boot was in it.

Does it matter? Anything else I should know?

The Fritcshi biondings I bought last week specifically state that they
should be stored in the relaxed, i.e. as if there was a boot in,
position. Dunno if this really makes a difference, but the idea is
that in the open position the spring are under compression, so in
theory over time might lose some of their 'spring'.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)