Old April 3rd 15, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker[_2_]

Default You'll never believe how Schattie describes himself!!

On 2015-04-03 08:38:28 +0000, said:

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:00:22 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Usenet predated the WWW by over a decade.

True story. I remember when the www was only text. Before http came
along. Usenet was already old.

Until http "came along" there was no world wide web. The World Wide Web
was created by http and html.

By the time Trunky came along in 1995 or 1996, Usenet was
already losing ground to the web, which was new then.

I remember when you had to telnet on the web. Bev was probably only
ancient back then.