Old November 8th 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

On Nov 8, 5:43*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Nov 7, 10:48*am, snowbender
wrote: On Nov 7, 10:18 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Nov 7, 10:16 am, snowbender
wrote:

Remember bobaloobob?

No, I don't know about bobaloobob; but nevertheless, let's bury that
as well.

Now that you have become the target of his lies and ovscenities, how
do you feel aout him?

Obscenities, yes. Lies? What lies? Didn't tell a single lie. Since
I have been the target of your lies, and he has no condemnation of
you, how should I feel about Ichie the hypocritical asshole?
Speaking of lies, I would love to discuss YOUR lies with the SPD
officer you lied to.
Contact info?
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to remind everyone that you stalk
in the real world and brag about lying to police.