Old October 12th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Brian Head today, 6 Oct.

On Oct 12, 9:48*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/12/10 9:29 AM, Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:
*
* Since I have

retired and moved to a land of more pow, I have high hopes for more good
shots!

Heh. Missed the Brian Head sig.

Made a special point to look around Brian Head when returning from north
Grand Canyon a couple years ago. Nice country, (dry) slopes looked
inviting, not too crowded. Moderate Envy, particularly on the latter
point....

The problem with Brian Head for me is that by the time I have gotten
that far I am just going to continue on north where the variety is
greater.