Old October 12th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Brian Head today, 6 Oct.

On Oct 12, 9:29*am, Let Mikey Ski It!
On 2010-10-10 15:51:52 -0600, lal_truckee said:

Hi Mike.
Have any pictures published recently?

Hi lal. Yes, just had one win a contest and was shown on TV in Salt
Lake. But it was leaves and rocks and stuff, not skiing. Since I have
retired and moved to a land of more pow, I have high hopes for more
good shots!

Mike...

This from Mike Saemisch, who lied to the cops and a judge over a
stupid newsgroup. In conversation with another pathological liar and
a complete fraud. Maybe we get lucky and a SLC TV station will google
this fraud and give me a buzz, happy to fill them in.