Old December 31st 03, 10:43 AM
pete devlin

Default Skiing risks only insurance.

In message , Michael Chare
writes
Is any one aware of a source of skiing risks only insurance? i.e. I want to
cover rescue and medical expenses that might be incurred as result of a skiing
accident, + 3rd party cover + skis.

(For people who have an annual travel policy which excludes skiing and no
provision for adding)

I think that I have seen this sort of insurance available from ski lift
stations
but I am not sure. We are going to St Anton.

skiinsurance.co.uk
--
Pete Devlin (To email - press reply, remove Garbage Sifter)
Lossiemouth RUFC http://www.lossiemouth-rufc.co.uk