Old July 26th 05, 06:16 PM
ant

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2005-07-25, ant penned:
Mike Weber wrote:

Eh?! Leather boots? Do you use wooden skis too?

Not sure what they're made of. Might be some wood. They are quite
thin, but they turn OK. Leather boots are super comfy, surprisingly.

Leather more comfortable than plastic? I refuse to believe it!

Well it's very hard leather. They soften as they get older, but right now
they are very stiff. Done up with laces, in fact they are a lot like hiking
boots. Works of art, the way the soles (which are quite thick) and sewn and
joined in various ways. I'm just amazed at how nice they feel, I'm used to
ski boots that are custom fitted, like gloves, and expected these to be a
bit more agricultural. They are Italian, and the brand, for some weird
reason, is Andrew.

Really nice to stride along in, but they give plenty of control in turns.
They are nice!

--
ant