Old September 23rd 03, 07:51 AM
Switters

Default 04 videos

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:15:43 GMT, "Mike T" allegedly
wrote:

Surely you didn't take my post seriously?!?!?! What the hell is

happening
out there?!?

I still think everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is grumpy because it's
not snowing yet Tomorrow at about 10:00 AM GMT is the Autumnal
Equinox... we're getting closer.

Well, I've been getting a lot of waves this summer, so it's been a blast.
October is usually the worst month, strong on shore winds blow out the
surf. Mixed in with the rain and falling temps, I just wish it would jump
straight to winter :-)

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail