Old September 20th 03, 01:24 PM
Tiburon27

Default 04 videos

Has anyone watched any '04 snowboard videos?

Given that it's still 2003, and my time machine isn't operational right
now, then no, I haven't. Apparently I need a new quantum flux initiator,
but my supplier is on holiday in 1652.

Seeing as this is a snowboarding newsgroup I am amazed that you are so
ignorant to the fact that snowboarding product released in the fall of 2003
is called 2004 product. Look at any product catalog coming out and it's for
"2004" gear.
You may want to contact the '04 Transworld Snowboard Buyer's Guide and tell
the fine people there that they have been doing it wrong for years. Oh, and
don't forget the snowboard companies, clothing companies, binding companies,
video companies retailers and distributers while you are at it. When you're
done with that you can get a move on with the automobile industry.
If you are feeling right wild then head over to www.boardzone.com and order
some in stock 2004 Burton Custom bindings or a 2004 Sims Fader. You'd be a
regular frickin' Dr Who.