Old April 17th 06, 03:50 AM

Jan:

Those four wheel skis look interesting, but they may be for the Euro
roller racing market, especially the first one. Jenex has or had some
similar, and with their Black Mamba wheels I'm sure they were very
quick.

I'm more interested in realistic snow speed and resistance, so my Aeros
fit the bill very well there. Inline skate racers travel twice as fast
(26 vs. 13mph), but that's not what I want.

We saw some beautiful hard wheel skate roller skis with spring
suspension and interchangable springs in Norway two years ago. Don't
recall the name.

Randy