Old October 23rd 04, 05:34 AM
Jeff Potter

"Wile E. Coyote" wrote in message ...
Hey Jeff, I tried to e-mail you but it got bounced back. Am I on your
"blocked senders" list?

Ha... No. I do a couple weird things with my Usenet email address. It
might be going to a hotmail that I don't check or it might be going to
a spamblocked address. Either way, to get it to me for real send to:
jeff at out your backdoor dot com all one word. Thanks and sorry about
the hassle. Usually my spamblock is easy to notice. I forget how I
handle the hotmail stuff (I thought I used the correct email with a
"DELETETHIS" spamblock on everything...)

--JP