Old December 9th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Ski Chicken Coop

pigo wrote:
On Dec 9, 9:08 am, lal_truckee wrote:
Excellent.

I happen to have cleared my basement of excess skis last month, and
have over 40 pair dumped in the side yard by the Hobie, currently
buried by the snow. If you want to expand your coop come the spring,
I got building materials.

I've seen people make some pretty cool fences and Adirondack chairs
out of those. Perhaps you should check with some local craftsmen?

I bought my K2 "Fatbob" snowboard used for $20, despite the 4 1/4" holes drilled
through the board. A couple years later, I saw a snowboard bench in a ski lodge,
and finally understood why those holes were there. That was my origional wide
snowboard, and I had a lot of fun on it.