Old December 23rd 04, 02:40 PM
Mary Malmros

Jim P. wrote:
Mary Malmros wrote:

"Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times.
Areas of fog. The National Weather Service in Albany NY continues the
high wind watch for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night for areas
above 1500 feet. Sustained south winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to
60 mph are possible at elevations at or above 1500 feet."

God, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap.

You can blame me for this weather pattern. I bought a new pair of Volkl
5-stars and induced a pattern of rain and warm temperatures. According
to current estimates, I should be able to use them sometime in 2006.

Dammit, Jim! I'm a skier, not a meteorological miracle worker! ;-)

You'll get on your 5-stars about the time I get on my Atomic Super Gs.
Whenever that is.

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.