Old December 23rd 04, 01:19 PM
Jim P.

Mary Malmros wrote:

"Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times. Areas
of fog. The National Weather Service in Albany NY continues the high
wind watch for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night for areas above
1500 feet. Sustained south winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph
are possible at elevations at or above 1500 feet."

God, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap.

You can blame me for this weather pattern. I bought a new pair of Volkl
5-stars and induced a pattern of rain and warm temperatures. According
to current estimates, I should be able to use them sometime in 2006.

Jim in Rochester, NY