Old December 23rd 04, 05:12 AM
Sam Seiber

Mary Malmros wrote in news:_92dnd6Q9IFO1VfcRVn-
:

"Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times. Areas
of fog. The National Weather Service in Albany NY continues the high
wind watch for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night for areas above
1500 feet. Sustained south winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph
are possible at elevations at or above 1500 feet."

God, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap.

I can understand why you are sick of the crap. In Colorado, a
forecast of rain is very odd this time of year. If I took your
quote and changed rain for snow, and the altitude of 1500 for 11,500,
that would be pretty much what I expect for Loveland this time
if year. Would it help you feel better if I told you that the
high for Denver won't break 2 digits Thursday? I don't even
wanna think about logging turns at Loveland 'till Friday (forcast
high in Denver about mid 30's).

Sam "trying to get through a damn head cold" Seiber