Old March 16th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier[_3_]

Default Ahhh Spring skiing

The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/15/2010 11:27 AM, DaveM wrote:

Beautiful day skiing on Saturday. 6 or so inches of fresh and fluffy
in the morning. Warmed up in the bright subshine for some nice long
soft Spring skiing runs in the afternoon. Just under a month left for
the lifts to keep running. Better make the most of it.

Now that I have heavy stiff skis, I find soft snow a lot more desirable.

Oh, really, when it gets quite soft around here, I
get out the short (159cm), soft, turny, don't track
for sh*t, Blizzards intended for low intermediates.
Then I rock down the soft bumps. Bags o' laughs.
..