Old September 17th 09, 03:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
Jérémy

Default OT in some locations: New skis

B650 wrote in
:

The
skis will get Diamir bindings, so no silly modular stuff. Skins will
only
be for occasional use for access and insurance against route finding
cock-ups (I have touring skis), but I'd still prefer the skis not be
too heavy. Obviously I don't need the latest fad, last year's classic
would be ideal, especially if I can pick them up cheap in the early
season sales (I live in the Alps, so I have plenty of shops to choose
from).

So, what should I be looking at?

I went from my X-Screams to K2 Apache Recon a couple of years back
after mine started leaking the same goo

Very happy I am

Looks promising, except for what looks suspiciously like some silly
modular stuff to do with bindings. Can you put Diamirs on them?

OTOH, now I look at the K2 web site, they seem to have an entire range
designed for me. Unfortunately it's called "Backside".

--
Jeremy
R1200RT