Old May 9th 18, 02:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default On the road again ...

On 2018-05-08 7:15 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 9:04:42 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 05/05/2018 05:56, wrote:
Right now I'm in Clovis NM in a truckstop diner, just west of where US 84 merges into US 60.

This is the same diner where I scored a tumbleweed in the parking lot for a workplace Christmas tree in November 1991.

Heh, tumbleweed is right, the silence from Scat is deafening

Sorry I can't be there, say hi to everyone who does make it.

Nobody made it. Kept my eyes peeled for a short, fat pervert in a red leather skirt, and while I saw plenty of short fatties, none said hello. Strohm must have found a lesbian bar where he could hang.
Thursday, Mammoth, main lodge, 9 am.

Wow... ...less than 38 hours from now, you're setting a "meet" that will
have you somewhere in a huge building...