Old May 29th 17, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Warning Scott Barak Abraham

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 12:33:53 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. You pathetic freaks have to go back over ****ing twenty years to try and find some supposed dirt, which I find mildly amusing, and you call that a win? Wasting hours of your time google stalking, while none of you

Trunk ****ula, I didn't have to spend ANY time on it. Back when you posted all this stuff, I saved it to a file, because it was the most spectacular act of social self-immolation I had ever seen, and I wanted a record of it. Morbid of me I know. The file was called "losers". I still have it.