Old February 15th 06, 11:21 PM

Avarice wrote:
I haven't skiid for at least 15 years, but am looking to get back into
it

CLIP

Ok fine. Not planning to start until a trip I am taking to colorado
next january.

CLIP

Are there any good options for me?

Buy your boots upon arrival in Colorado - expect to pay more for an
honest chance your boots will fit. Use your week of skiing to visit the
shop several times for adjustments, which your WILL need (everybody
does) and which you CANNOT get away from actually skiing on the boots.

Avoid buying anything ski-ish where people don't actually ski regularly
- you'll get ripped off. It's inevitable. Inexpensive gear that turns ut
to be junk is actually quite expensive.