Old February 3rd 06, 03:49 AM

Hi Jeff... I thought it was the White Pine that was having the Retro
class. I was going to go up for it, too! Maybe... But now with the no
snow. Maybe I'll go up for the Vasa---we might get more snow by then,
enough to rescue it. It would be neat if they had a vintage class, too.

I'm into a modern forest ski though---280cm! They're light. Look like a
regular modern ski. Just big! I want to drive around all winter with
them on my roof.

Hey, I skied Aspen Park last weekend---but you were having more fun at
the Nokie, I'm sure!

But about the vintage class---I thought the WP was a 10k vintage event.
Not for me. I ski the real race...in my vintage stuff. That's the way I
play. (a la Napolean Dynamite) : )

--JP