Old January 10th 06, 05:27 AM

"DaveM" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:29:21 -0500, wrote:

snipped

Has anyone been to Red Mtn this year? It looks like, other than some
condo development, that it is pretty much thesame as last year. IOW,
the massive development psot sale has yet to begin? I did notice that
they put in a "magic carpet" for the kiddies and it looks like they
are counting that as one of the lifts I hope it services some of
the trees off the Paradise side.

Dave M

Heading there for this weekend. Huge base compared to same time last year.
Snowing now according to my friends up there. Still only the Paradise lift
for the fun trees and glades on that side. Still rather empty from what I
hear even on weekends. They have started the condo developments at the base.
Will wait until next year to see the impact of that.

TG