Old October 21st 04, 07:52 PM
Rob Bradlee

--- Bob Maswick wrote:

Aero 125SR: If you have purchased the new tires, which are marked
with
a gold dot, and you still have problems with flats you are probably
using the older rims or are not inflating the tires properly. When
the
tire manufacturer changed the tire construction they requested that
we
also change the rim to better match the new tire. New rims can be
purchased at a very reasonable price. You can use the existing
hardware and bearing assemblies. A complete set of eight rims, for
one
pair of skis, is only $19.00 retail price.

Thanks, Bob. I have two of the new rims, but darned if I can remember
which ones they are. Any idea how to tell them apart?

Rob Bradlee

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training