Old January 24th 11, 07:26 AM
nidsaspibra nidsaspibra is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to nidsaspibra
Default Wow I saw a VPS for less than $5

Hey what's up yawl, been idling here for a while and decided to write. Something's just spinning around in my head lol.

Wow I saw a VPS for less than $5

So I was browsing the web today and I saw this advertisement for a VPS server going for $4.95 per month. Now bear in mind this wasn't shared hosting which I have seen as well for around $1 per month in many places but a full blown VPS. It got me thinking whether or not it's going to be worth it to buy shared hosting nowadays when you can just sign up for a VPS instead.