Old December 22nd 05, 01:31 AM

"eblaster" wrote in message
My 13 yo son and I are considering spending 5 days sking in February at
Jay
Peak, Vermont. I seem to recall having had a great time there about 25-30
years ago. Does anyone have more recent memories or experiences they care
to share? We're also considering Sugarloaf in Maine.. Same question.

Thanks,
Phil

Hi,
Depending whether it had been snowing or not both places can be very icy.
I'd pick Sunday River especially going with your 13 yr old son. It has a
lot more terrain there for him and yourself. If you do not mind driving 30
minutes you can stay in Gorham, NH. From there you have several more ski
areas that would be within 30 minutes or less.

JQ
Dancing on the edge