Old July 23rd 03, 01:02 PM
Nigel

Default Czech Republic

Used to go sometimes at the weekends when I worked in Prague. There
hills not mountains . Most keen Czech skiers nowadays take a charter
bus over to Austria or France to get decent skiing in . Prices are cheap
, clothing & skis from Top manufactures are much cheaper.

Nigel

PG wrote:
Off to Nove Mesto na Morave at weekend, think there's some alpine skiing
there during the winter, it'll be interesting to see the facilities
(being used for grass skiing during summer). Anyone have any experience
of Czech resorts? It's my first visit to the country, not looking
forward to the drive from south of France (via Belfort/Strasbourg,
through Germany, Austria, about 15 hours in total). By all accounts
prices seem pretty cheap there, especially away from Prague.

Pete

http://grass-ski.alpesprovence.net