Old February 23rd 04, 09:30 PM
Simon Brown

Default Smoking is something to share on the same seat

"Gav" wrote in message
om...

Never mind the whopping great ski installations blighting the
mountain, or the fumes from all the people driving to the resorts, or
the impact of chopping down trees to make way for pistes and lifts, or
the effect of the sewage/rubbish generated by the resort.....

If you really care about the environment that much, don't go
skiing.

If you read my previous postings on this ng you'll see that I do mind a lot.
I just find smokers to be the most selfish people around.
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch