Old February 23rd 04, 09:12 PM
Gav

Default Smoking is something to share on the same seat

"Simon Brown" wrote in message ...
"Gav" wrote in message

I'm not a smoker but I have no problem with people lighting up on
chairlifts. It's outdoors so I don't get affected by the smoke and
the chairlift ride typically only lasts a few minutes anyway.

Lovely clean pure Alpine air spoilt by a selfish bugger with no regard for
others? Death's too good for them.

Never mind the whopping great ski installations blighting the
mountain, or the fumes from all the people driving to the resorts, or
the impact of chopping down trees to make way for pistes and lifts, or
the effect of the sewage/rubbish generated by the resort.....

If you really care about the environment that much, don't go
skiing.

Gav