Old January 4th 04, 06:23 PM
Wout Davidse

Default Cross Country skiing in Norway

I will be in Norway (Bergen) from 18 Feb - 22 Feb 04 and I'd like to
use this chance to do some Cross Country skiing from 15 - 18 Feb. Can
anyone suggest any areas?

I have never done Cross Country skiing before but I am a good Alpine
skier and Speed Skater (being Dutch...) so I think I will pick it up
fairly quickly.
What I am looking for is an area in the Oslo - Bergen - Lillehammer
triangle. Lillehammer and areas nearby seem to be an option but might
this me a bit touristy / expensive / fully booked with Danes?

I would like an area that does cater for tourists though as I have no
equipment so I'll need to rent.

Any suggestions appreciated

Wout