Old October 13th 17, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Scott's first lie?

"I must admit that I'm rather fond of Mt. Bachelor in the springtime, and
this year will be as good as it gets. I wake up along the Deschutes
River, catch my breakfast, and head for the hill around 7:30. Twenty
five thousand worth of verticle later, its tee-time and I manage to get
in eighteen holes.
As long as you catch the weather right, it can be marvelous-the whole
mountain is served by detachables, so you can get in plenty of verts
before the snow turns to slush."

Somehow I don't believe even one word of it.

JP
Seer of souls.