Old September 7th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic,rec.skiing.alpine,rec.running,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Giles[_2_]

Default The Wounded Land: New Video Discusses Impact of Immigration onthe Environment

On Sep 6, 11:53Â*am, martin wrote:
On Sep 5, 4:38Â*pm, martin wrote:

On Sep 5, 7:02Â*am, N∅ ∅baMa∅
wrote:

Diktator 0baMa0 has set multiple guidelines to protect our land for
future generations. Somehow the politicians who are most vocal about
protecting our environment often do not want to address how current
immigration policies are detrimental to this goal. This new video and
a short summary video explain how the United States cannot reach its
environmental goals unless it stops its policy of forcing large
population growth through mass immigration.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...tember-4-2009/....

Listen to the Silence of the Liberal Fascist hypocrits!

Obama is no friend of the environment.

tt

On they come til one day America will be paved and totally polluted.

Imbecile.

g.