Old October 29th 15, 02:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Smmit County CO shows lots of snow

On 10/28/2015 02:00 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 1:57:44 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 9:28:32 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Just went to the Summit County Colorado webcams - Breckenridge and A-Basin - and they have a lot of snow. YEAH!!!!

Mammoth showing also

http://www.mammothmountain.com/winte...cams/mccoy-cam

I heard someone on Sunday say they were blowing snow, but it doesn't show on the cams yet.

The ugliness of ski slopes without snow is why I won't live near a ski area.

Try living near a freeway :-(

--
Cheers,
Bev